What’s in the course
This is a project based course where you will learn everything about making assemblies using parts and components in Fusion 360 with the help of a Backhoe loader arm as a sample project. As the course is project-based you will learn the skills with a practical approach. By the time this course ends you will have a fully assembled backhoe loader arm.
Just like all other courses on SourceCAD this course also has practise quizzes in the end that you can take to assess your performance.
This course is made for an absolute beginner in Fusion 360 and even when you have never worked with Fusion before you will be able to follow along pretty easily. This course is equally good for windows as well as Mac users.
Preview Videos from the course
Table of Contents
Introduction to the course
- Importing components for assembly (5:21)
- Adding Revolute Joint (6:45)
- Adding Slider Joint (6:29)
- Adding Cylindrical Joint (6:29)
- Planar Joint and Rigid group (7:35)
- Adding remaining components to the assembly (7:22)
- Joint Origin (7:05)
- Joint Limits (8:35)
- As built joint and Ball joint (4:26)
- Pin and Slot Joint (12:09)
Final notes and additional resources