What’s in the course
Dynamic Blocks can make your drawing workflow hundreds of time more efficient. If you are new to AutoCAD dynamic blocks and want to learn all about making your own set of dynamic blocks then this course is just for you.
The course teaches the topic with real examples, so throughout the course you will be making many dynamic blocks with different kind of properties.
In this course you will learn to make dynamic blocks with parameters and actions, with constraints, with fields and attributes and with advance dynamic block tool-sets like block table and lookup parameter.
By the end of this course you will be able to make and modify your own set of dynamic blocks with different properties, and you will also be able to identify and modify existing dynamic block parameters and actions from other drawings.
This course is for intermediate to advanced level users who know the basics of making drawing in AutoCAD and about making simple blocks as well. You need AutoCAD 2013 or any other later versions for this course.
Preview Videos from the course
Table of Contents
Introduction to Course (1:26)
- Getting familiar with blocks, block references and Dynamic blocks (3:59)
- Creating a simple block (3:10)
- The block editor environment (4:07)
- Creating a simple dynamic block (3:56)
- Adding increment to block (6:18)
- Adding point and rotation parameter (4:34)
- Adding polar parameters (2:29)
- Adding alignment parameter (2:12)
- Adding Flip parameter (3:06)
- Using simple constraints (3:02)
- Making block with multiple constraints (3:01)
- Making complex block with formulas (4:12)
- Using visibility parameter (6:19)
- Using Block table (5:06)
- Using Lookup parameter (4:26)
- Using parameter sets (2:42)
- Using array action (3:43)
- Adding fields and attributes (2:53)
- Using multiple actions for a parameter (4:09)
- Sample Door dynamic block (9:21)
- Final notes (0:37)