What’s in the course
Generating final output with proper settings is always crucial to any project and as a designer and drafter you are expected to know about those printing and plotting tools of AutoCAD.
So, if you feel like you lack the knowledge of tools that will help generate professional-quality prints then this course will help you with that. This course has everything about printing and plotting right from the basics of making viewports to making plot style tables.
Most of the advance printing and plotting tools like markup set manager and setting scales including annotative scale are also included in this course along with the general printing and plotting tools and commands.
This course is made for users who know the basics of AutoCAD like simple draw, modify commands and working with layers. You need AutoCAD 2013 or later versions for this course.
Preview Videos from the course
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the course (2:20)
- Understanding units and Limits (6:59)
- Introduction to paper space or layout (6:11)
- Page setup for layout (7:27)
- Making and clipping viewports (8:42)
- Setting scale of objects in viewports (9:26)
- Managing layer visibility in viewports (4:58)
- Inserting title block and ruler in layout (3:57)
- Plotting from model space with proper scale (7:41)
- Plotting a drawing from layout (3:55)
- Making and using color plot style table (6:33)
- Making and using named plot style table (6:03)
- Understanding Annotative property (6:28)
- Making annotative objects (9:55)
- Markup set manager (10:16)
- Detail look at plot stamp (5:36)
- Creating 2D views from 3D (7:08)
- Creating section and detail views (7:22)
- Changing properties of views (7:59)
- Plotting from Layout (8:09)
- Creating views in model space (9:01)
- Plotting 3D drawing from model space (6:16)
- Publishing Sheet Set (5:53)
- Importing page setup (2:09)
- Final Notes (0:38)